Co-curricular Sport & Cultural
In addition to the curriculum experience of HPE, all students will have the opportunity to be part of the co-curricular program organized by the College.
Catherine McAuley College intends to field teams in the interschool competitions available throughout the year. Our teams will be dressed in appropriate College identifying uniforms and will be managed by a staff member.
Volunteer parent coaches are a very welcome addition to our students’ experience of sport. Please contact Mrs Caroline Kerrisk (Sports Co-ordinator) at the College to offer your services.
Intended teams include the following:
- Rugby League (girls and boys)
- Soccer (mixed)
- Touch (girls and boys)
- Cricket (mixed)
Volunteer parents willing to support our Cultural program are encouraged to contact Ms Alex Burrie (Cultural Co-ordinator) to offer your services.
Catherine McAuley College plans to offer the following opportunities to students in our inaugural year:
- College Choir
- Instrumental Music Lessons (Piano, Voice and Percussion)
- College Play (Drama Club)
- Concert Band (in conjunction with Mercy/St Patrick’s).
- Dance (performance)
- As the College grows in year levels these offerings will be extended. Specialty Dance and Music ensembles will be a priority.