CMC Parent Engagement Group (PEG)
Our parent engagement group meetings are open to all parents and guardians with a child enrolled at our College.
What do we do at meetings?
- Discuss, plan, and conduct social fundraising events for the College community.
- Meetings are very informative on other general matters also.
- A new College needs lots of resources for students, and our PEG is dedicated to helping in this area.
- To bring together parents and community in an affirming social environment.
When do we meet?
- On the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 5:30pm in our College Library with two members of the College senior leadership team.
- Meetings are strictly kept to 1 hour.
We hope to see you there!