Students should take particular notice of Term Dates. A student’s attendance is expected on all days, and any absence must be notified by a parent or guardian. Students should be at school no later than 8:20 am.
- Any appointments should be arranged, when it is possible, during out-of-school hours.
- A doctor’s certificate is required for prolonged and frequent absences
- In middle school, a student may require a medical certificate when absent with coinciding scheduled assessments
- In senior school, a student will require a medical certificate when absent with coinciding scheduled assessments
If a student is going to be absent, please ring the absentee number on 07 4994 9201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If a message is not received regarding your student being absent, an SMS will be sent to the parent/guardian.
Lateness to School
- Students need to report immediately to Student Reception to register for a late arrival and receive a late slip
- Students need to present their late slip to their class teacher upon arrival
- Parents of students who are constantly late with no valid reasons will be contacted